3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHowell Road, Drayton, Norwich
Sold STC £270,000
- Detached bungalow
- No-onward chain
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Attractive rear garden
- Sought after location
- Driveway and garage parking
A GARDEN FROM WHICH DREAMS ARE MADE! A spacious three bedroom detached bungalow situated on a quiet road in the highly favoured and sought after area of Drayton. With conservatory, wonderful lawned gardens, garage and ample off road parking, an early viewing is highly recommended.
Door to the front.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 10' 8" max ( 3.00m x 3.25m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink drainer with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, built in Bosch electric oven, electric hob with extractor over, space for fridge and washing machine, vinyl flooring, radiator, built in cupboard housing central heating boiler, electric fuze box and meter, double glazed window to side aspect and double glazed door to side entrance.
Lounge 21' 6" max x 14' 5" max ( 6.55m max x 4.39m max )
Central electric fire set within brick and marble surround and hearth, TV point, coved ceiling with ceiling rose, double glazed window to rear aspect and patio doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 28' 4" x 9' 3" ( 8.64m x 2.82m )
uPVC construction with double glazed windows to the side and rear, patio doors leading onto the garden, radiator and door to the garage.
Bedroom One 9' 11" x 12' 6" plus wardrobes ( 3.02m x 3.81m plus wardrobes )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear, TV and telephone points, built in double wardrobe with storage cupboard and matching over bed storage cupboards, radiator and ceiling rose.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 11" plus bay ( 3.02m x 3.02m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, built in storage cupboard and wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 5' 11" x 7' 11" ( 1.80m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, tiled flooring, radiator and obscure double glazed window to the side.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area ideal for barbecues whilst there is a foot path leading to a greenhouse, summer house, storage shed and vegetable plot. The property is approached by low level brick wall which leads to a lawned garden with flower, shrub and tree borders, and hard standing driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles which in turn leads to the garage.
With power, light, built in storage shelving, space for fridge/freezer and tumble dryer, and double glazed window to the side. Ref: 34518
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61676837.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123683. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.