Commercial Property for sale635-637, Duke Street, Glasgow, G311QA
- Prominent retail unit located in the heart of the East End benefiting from an existing tenant in situ with an FRI lease - TURN KEY INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY. £7,500 per annum rental. FREEHOLD COMMERCIAL
- SUPER POSITION adjacent DUKE BAR near BOOTS, SUBWAY, GREGGS, TSB & SUNSET BEACH. Very Prominent Double Fronted Shop Benefitting from Class 1 (Retail) Consent; 681 square feet approximately
- SUPER RENTAL INCOME £7,500 per annum. FRI LEASE Only minutes to Strathclyde & Caledonian University and new COLLEGELANDS STUDENT COMPLEX. Busy up and coming location. Internal layout could be easily a
- The area is a popular residential district with a large Student, Key Workers & Young Professional local population living within the immediate vicinity of this retail unit. SUPER COMMERCIAL PROPERTY P
- IDEAL OPPORTUNITY TO BUY A PRIME PROPERTY. The subjects benefit from class 1 consent however there may be the prospect to obtain class 3 consent/RESTAURANT/TAKE-AWAY uses (subject to relevant consents
Full descriptionDOUBLE FRONTED Retail unit located centrally in Glasgows Famous East End CLASS 1 over 880 square feet in popular PRIME SPOT in Dennistoun only 5 minutes to Glasgow's trendy Merchant City & Glasgow City Centre. RARE OPPORTUNITY to buy a spacious shop unit TURN KEY INVESTMENT Would be ideal for investor landlord occupied currently on FRI lease to tanning salon at £7,500 per annum. Suitable for any CLASS 1 use also so any retail outlet. Adjacent all national multiples and long established local traders including BOOTS; PADDY POWER; SUBWAY; GREGGS; LADBROKES; SUNSET BEACH; TSB and a large number of pubs, cafes and take-aways. RENTAL POTENTIAL higher based on local yields, Layout internally set out with cubicles corridor, private office. Additional hallway leading to toilet facilities. SPACIOUS PROPERTY. Potential to obtain class 3 consent/RESTAURANT/TAKE-AWAY uses (subject to relevant consents). The Dennistoun district benefits from excellent transport links to Glasgow city centre via bus routes on Duke Street & Train Station. The area is a popular residential district with a large Student, Key Workers & Young Professional local population living within the immediate vicinity of this retail unit. SUPER COMMERCIAL PROPERTY PRICED TO SELL FAST. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 857497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.