2 bedroom flat for sale58, Spruce Road, Cumbernauld, G673DR
- Attractive 2 bedroom modern flat situated within the popular residential area of Abronhill, Cumbernauld. TURN KEY INVESTMENT ideal for investor landlord**HOME REPORT £42,000**
- Comprises hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom - good sized rooms - Formerly tenanted on SAT lease to long term tenant £375 per calendar month - £4500 per annum
- Further benefits from central heating, double glazing and secure entry with off road parking - commuter town close to both Glasgow and Stirling - good tenant demand
- Cumbernauld and Greenfaulds Train Stations both within 1 mile. M8 Motorway access within minutes. Excellent rental prospect. The popular town of Cumbernauld enjoys shopping and recreational facilities
- ALES EVIDENCE: 106 Ash Road SOLD £45,000, 278 Rowan Road SOLD £44,995, 114 Spruce Road SOLD £60,000. EPC RATING D
Attractive 2 bedroom modern flat situated within the popular residential area of Abronhill, Cumbernauld. Accommodation comprises; Reception Hallway, Spacious Dual Aspect Lounge open plan to Galley Style Kitchen fitted with a range of floor mounted units, 2 Double Sized Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. TURN KEY - former tenant paying £375 per calendar month - SAT lease. The property further benefits from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Balcony and Well Maintained Close and Communal Areas. SALES EVIDENCE: 106 Ash Road SOLD £45,000, 278 Rowan Road SOLD £44,995, 114 Spruce Road SOLD £60,000. Popular area close to M8 Motorway Network, Glasgow, Edinburgh and West-Central Scotland. Cumbernauld and Greenfaulds Train Stations both within 1 mile. M8 Motorway access within minutes. Excellent rental prospect. The popular town of Cumbernauld enjoys shopping and recreational facilities including various bars, restaurants, libraries, 24 hour supermarkets, country clubs, golf clubs, Broadwood Stadium and Palace Rigg Country Park. There is a wide range of primary and secondary schools, Cumbernauld College and local health and leisure facilities. Priced to guarantee a sale. Glasgow, Edinburgh & Lanarkshire all easy reach via car, rail or bus. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 858789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.