3 bedroom town house for saleKingswood Park, Kingswood, Frodsham
Guide Price £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £270,000
- Part of gated development
- Beautiful three bedroom home
- Enclosed rear garden
- Two allocated spaces plus visitor spaces
Guide Price £240,000 - £270,000
Making up part of the Kingswood Park, gated development, is this three bedroom, two bathroom home that must be viewed to fully understand all that is on offer. Including the enclosed rear garden and standard of finish throughout.
Guide Price £240,000 - £270,000
Making up part of the Kingswood Park, gated development, is this three bedroom, two bathroom home that must be viewed to fully understand all that is on offer.
When viewed it will reveal; entrance hall, lounge dining area with double doors leading onto the rear garden, contemporary fitted kitchen. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, ensuite to master bedroom and a further w.c. Stairs leading to a first floor which has another bedroom and bathroom. It also has the bonus of two allocated parking spaces as well as further visitor spaces.
Wooden double glazed door and window to the side elevation, wood flooring, stairs leading to First Floor, cupboard for coats and housing electric box.
Lounge / Diner 19' 3" x 12' 2" into recess ( 5.87m x 3.71m into recess )
Wood double glazed double doors to the rear garden, two radiators, wood flooring.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.34m x 2.57m )
Single glazed window, wall and base units with work surface over. Built in fridge/freezer, dishwasher, electric oven and gas hob with extractor fan over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap.
Airing cupboard, radiator and stairs leading to Second Floor.
Bedroom One 12' 6" plus recess x 10' 4" ( 3.81m plus recess x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobe and a radiator
Shower enclosure, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level w.c. and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 8' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Pedestal was basin, low level w.c., radiator, extractor fan and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" plus recess x 12' 2" ( 2.97m plus recess x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, loft access and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, low level w.c. and a radiator.
Lawn with path leading to the front and hedgerow to create privacy.
Paved patio area, lawn and enclosed with timber fencing and hedgerow.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61680962.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.