Commercial Property for sale2, Polwarth Street, Galston, KA48HG
- AMAZING Development opportunity - detached traditional property - former BT station with potential for redevelopment
- Former BT Commercial Exchange - located at entrance to Historic Ayrshire village - Ideal commuting distance - would suit architect looking to cut teeth on exciting project
- Potential for one bedroom eco house - plans prepared but not submitted to local planning for decision
- Popular Ayrshire town - recently allocated significant grants for redevelopment of the village centre - 30 Minutes from Glasgow city centre by car
- Plot itself useful for redevelopment subject to consents and planning post demolition if not looked favourably on eco house plan
Located on the edge of Galston Town Centre, This property/plot benefits from being within close proximity of a plethora of shops and amenities including: bank, solicitor, boutique hairdresser, public house & restaurant. The plot has the detached traditional building, the former BT exchange, ripe for redevelopment (subject to consents and planning) on the site. Planns drawn up With the extension of the M77 motorway, Galston which is only 4 miles up-river from Kilmarnock, has become a popular commuter town for young families working in both Glasgow & Ayr. Central and convenient with Kilmarnock 15 minutes, Ayr 25 minutes and Glasgow only 35 minutes. Fantastic transport links. The property is located beside the main bridge into Galston with all banks and shops within 1-2 walking minutes. In 2006 in Galston was used to shoot the famous film "Flying Scotsman", where the bridge can be seen. Within a 10 minute walk from the building is located historical Barr Castle, which is linked to William Wallace, Queen Mary Stuart, Robert the Bruce and John Knox. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 62747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.