4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Street, Bringhurst, MARKET HARBOROUGH
Sold STC £350,000
- Four Bedroom Semi-Detached Property
- Separate Receptions Rooms
- Ensuite To Master Bedroom
- Fabulous Scenic Countryside Views
- Village Location
- No Chain
Country life is exemplified in the form of this deceptively spacious semi detached property in the exclusive village of Bringhurst boasting breathtaking views of the countryside beyond.
The accommodation comprises of a porch leading to an entrance hall providing access to the generously proportioned dual aspect living room featuring an open fireplace and French doors into the rear garden, and a versatile family room also ideal for formal entertaining. The dual aspect fitted kitchen/breakfast/snug room features a cast iron range cooker with a separate utility room offering the potential for a downstairs cloakroom. The first floor landing provides access to the four bedrooms, of which three are double in size and the dual aspect master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room, with a modern fitted family bathroom suite featuring a double size jacuzzi style bath perfect for relaxing. An ideal family home offering spacious living accommodation and the potential to make it your own! To appreciate all that this home has to offer, the breathtaking views and location, call today to arrange a viewing.
Entry via a double glazed door with obscure patterned pane to the side aspect, features include a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted fuse box, wall mounted central heating boiler, ceramic floor tiles and door to the entrance hall.
Features include a single glazed porthole from the porch, a wall mounted radiator, staircase to first floor landing and doors to the dining room and kitchen/breakfast/snug.
Lounge 22' 6" x 14' 7" max ( 6.86m x 4.45m max )
This room features a window to the front aspect, double glazed patio doors with double glazed windows either side to the rear aspect, a brick fire place with multi fuel burner, two wall mounted radiators, coving to the ceiling and solid oak floors.
Dining Room 15' 1" x 11' 2" max ( 4.60m x 3.40m max )
This room features a single glazed window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling, an open entrance to the kitchen, doors to a store cupboard, utility room and lounge.
Kitchen / Breakfast/ Snug 19' 2" x 12' 11" max ( 5.84m x 3.94m max )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, a Belfast sink with contemporary chrome tap over, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, space for an Aga and an American style fridge/freezer, ceramic floor tiles to kitchen area, an open entrance to the snug area which has a wall mounted radiator and solid oak flooring. There are double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects.
Utility Room 11' 2" x 4' 7" ( 3.40m x 1.40m )
This room features two double glazed windows, one which is obscure, to the rear aspect, a double glazed door to the side aspect into the garden, space and plumbing for a washing machine, a wall mounted radiator and ceramic floor tiles. Low Level Wc, wall mounted wash hand basin.
Staircase rising from the entrance hall, features include access to the loft.
Bedroom One 17' x 14' 8" max ( 5.18m x 4.47m max )
This room features double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, two wall mounted radiators and door to the ensuite.
A three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, a pedestal wash hand basing and a low level wc. Further features include partial complimentary tiling, a wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' x 6' 9" excluding wardrobe recess ( 3.05m x 2.06m excluding wardrobe recess )
This room features two double glazed windows to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 14' 8" x 7' 8" max ( 4.47m x 2.34m max )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect, double built in wardrobe, a wall mounted radiator and wood flooring.
Bedroom Four 12' 11" x 11' 2" max ( 3.94m x 3.40m max )
This room features two double glazed windows to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling and wood flooring.
A three piece suite comprising of an extra large jacuzzi style bath with chrome telephone style mixer taps over, a wash hand basin and low level wc. Further features include an extractor fan, a wall mounted radiator, recessed downlighters, laminate flooring and two double glazed windows to the rear aspect.
A partially lawned garden with a hard standing area to the side providing off road parking, shrubs to the borders and a footpath providing pedestrian access to the front entrance and gated access to the rear garden.
A large mainly laid to lawn garden offering fantastic views of rolling countryside, featuring a large patio area, timber work sheds, completely encompassed by mature shrubs and small trees to the borders with gated access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61689308.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR107941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.