4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairview Drive, Romsey
- Four Bedroom Family Home
- Spacious Lounge
- Large Kitchen/Diner with Conservatory
- Utility room
- Integral garage
- Driveway with ample parking
- Front and rear gardens
- Gas central heating
A spacious FOUR Bedroom family home with versatile accommodation in easy reach of the Romsey town centre and local schools. An early internal viewing would be advised to appreciate the size and standard of this property
A spacious and extended four bedroom semi-detached family home offering versatile accommodation, comprising large sitting room, spacious kitchen/diner, utility room, separate WC, integral garage and two separate staircases, one leading to a first floor bedroom with en-suite bathroom and the other staircase leading to further three bedrooms and family bathroom. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking and driveway for several cars plus enclosed rear garden.
Conservatory 14' 11" x 9' 1" ( 4.55m x 2.77m )
Double glazed windows overlooking garden, French door leading to garden, tiled flooring and radiators.
Double glazed window to side, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator and tiled ceramic flooring.
Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator and two staircases to first floor
Sitting Room 18' 9" x 16' 5" ( 5.71m x 5.00m )
Feature fireplace with coal effect gas fire,TV point, telephone point, two radiators, double glazed window to front.
Kitchen 15' 5" x 13' 5" ( 4.70m x 4.09m )
Full range of fitted units with work surfaces over, a one and a half bowl sink unit, with built in oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for dish washer, central island unit which houses hob and storage below.
Utility Room 13' 8" x 6' 6" ( 4.17m x 1.98m )
Double glazed door to rear garden, units to wall with base units to the floor, built in Butler sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring and WC.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and access to loft space.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" x 11' 6" ( 4.70m x 3.51m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, built in mirror fronted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.18m x 3.45m )
Built in wardrobes, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four 12' 3" x 7' 1" ( 3.73m x 2.16m )
Built in cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls, with double glazed window to rear.
Second First Floor Landing
Window to front and door leading to Bedroom One.
Bedroom One 15' 5" x 12' 10" ( 4.70m x 3.91m )
Walk in wardrobe with lighting and hanging space and radiator
Suite comprises Jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls and double glazed window to front.
To the front of the property is a garden mainly laid to lawn, with driveway parking for several cars. Path leading to front door.
Garage 20' 3" x 8' 2" ( 6.17m x 2.49m )
With up and over door, power and lighting, radiator and door to garden.
The rear garden at present is laid to patio and overlooks school playing fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61689314.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RMY102536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.