4 bedroom terraced house for saleOrmiston Road, Greenwich, London
- Victorian terraced house
- Well with the catchment area for the Outstanding Halstow School
- 4 bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
- Large open plan kitchen/dining room
- Exceptional views from Loft Bedroom
- 374ft to Westcombe Park Station station
PRICE GUIDE: £925,000 - £875,000 A charming and impressive 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Victorian terraced home well located for Halstow Primary School. This property is set over 3 floors and benefits from a through lounge, spacious and separate kitchen and dining area with access to a decked garden and a cellar/utility space.
Ormiston Road is enviably placed in the catchment area of Halstow Primary School and Westcombe Park Station which has direct links to London Bridge and Cannon Street stations is only 374 ft away. Also North Greenwich tube station (Jubilee line), offers easy access to Canary Wharf is just a short bus ride.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61689842.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA164184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Greenwich & Blackheath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.