2 bedroom flat for saleVale Royal House, Newport Court, Covent Garden, WC2H
- Fantastic two bedroom fourth floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous reception room with dining area and balcony
- Good-sized double bedrooms, second with exposed brick work
- Stylish shower room
- Chic integrated open-plan kitchen
- Private balcony and roof terrace with fabulous views
- Superb location for central London
Featuring ample living space and roof terrace, this contemporary two bedroom flat holds a superb location moments from Covent Garden Market, Soho and Leicester Square.
Newport Court is a sought-after residential area moments from Covent Garden Market, Shaftesbury Avenue, Soho and Trafalgar Square. Covent Garden Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) is close by for links into the City and the West End.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 996658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.