4 bedroom detached house for saleMallow Walk, Royston
- Extremely spacious four bedroom detached family home
- Sought after and established residential development
- Three good size reception rooms
- Conservatory to rear
- Well fitted kitchen/bathroom and en-suite
- Immaculately presented landscape rear garden
- Double garage to side
Situated in this attractive and sought after location in a quiet cul-de-sac an extremely spacious and well proportioned four bedroom family home that has been immaculately well maintained throughout. The property benefits from three good size reception rooms, conservatory to rear and double garage.
Situated in this attractive and sought after location in a quiet cul-de-sac an extremely spacious and well proportioned four bedroom family home that has been immaculately well maintained throughout. Royston is a thriving and attractive market Town offering all and everyday requirements including shops, schools, golf course, health centre, leisure centre and twice weekly market and main line railway station with a fast and regular service to London.
Stairs to first floor/landing. Doors to:
Lounge 17' 2" x 11' 8" ( 5.23m x 3.56m )
Double glazed bay window to the front of the property. Radiator. Television point. Gas fire place. Double doors to:
Dining Room 9' 9" x 11' 11" ( 2.97m x 3.63m )
Radiator. Double glazed sliding patio doors to:
Kitchen 10' 9" max x 16' 8" max ( 3.28m max x 5.08m max )
L-shaped. Good range of base and wall cupboards supplying ample working surface. Double glazed window to rear. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit. Electric double oven with gas hob. Under stairs storage cupboard. Separate stainless steel sink. Space for fridge/freezer. Space for washing machine and dishwasher. Part glazed doors to rear garden. ADT Alarm System.
Conservatory 10' 3" x 11' 11" ( 3.12m x 3.63m )
Double glazed UPVC construction. Ceiling fan lights. Radiator.
Study 9' 4" x 8' ( 2.84m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Low flush w/c. Wash hand basin. Tiled floors. Towel rail. Storage cupboard. Double glazed window to side.
Airing cupboard housing emersion tank supplying domestic hot water and radiators. Radiator. Loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 17' 7" ( 3.61m x 5.36m )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Door to:
Double glazed window to the front. Wash hand basin. Low flush w/c. Shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 10' 9" ( 2.62m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 7' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 11" x 10' 8" ( 2.41m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator. Television point.
Double glazed window to rear. Large corner Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Corner shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low flush w/c. Towel rail. Under floor heating.
Attractive frontage which is predominantly laid to lawn.
The property benefits from a well maintained and mature landscape garden to the rear with tree and shrub borders. Garden shed.
Off-road parking as well as a double garage to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61690484.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.