2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHarvey Lane, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ground floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- Ground floor flat
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Modern decor
- Sought after area
- Off road parking
NO-ONWARD CHAIN! This well presented modern two bedroom apartment sits in a sought after development in Thorpe St Andrew. With two double bedrooms, en-suite, family bathroom and private patio garden, an early viewing is highly recommended.
East Lodge is situated to the east of Norwich City centre in the heart of Thorpe St Andrew, just off Harvey Lane. Located within close proximity to local facilities, amenities, and good local Schooling as well as having good transport links in and out of Norwich City centre. This modern apartment offers accommodation comprising communal hall, private hall, open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms, master with en-suite, and bathroom. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance door with intercom entry.
Laminate flooring, radiator and storage cupboard.
Lounge 13' 3" max x 16' 3" into door recess ( 4.04m max x 4.95m into door recess )
Sliding doors onto patio area, laminate flooring, radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 9' x 5' 9" ( 2.74m x 1.75m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric cooker and four ring over, extractor hood, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, and double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 13' 5" ( 3.76m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring, radiator and door to:
With a suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator, slate tiled flooring, extractor fan and frosted double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 15' 3" into door recess ( 2.54m x 4.65m into door recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring and radiator.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin and low level WC, radiator and extractor fan.
The property benefits from a low maintenance patio garden with low hedging whilst there is also an off road parking space with extra visitors parking. The property also benefits from communal gardens and bike storage cupboard. Ref: 34552
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61690493.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.