2 bedroom apartment for saleBishops Court, Bishops Down Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- Tunbridge Wells mainline station 0.7 miles
- 2 double bedrooms
- open-plan reception room
- secure parking space
- 978 sq ft
- 2 bath/shower rooms, 1 en suite
- separate kitchen
- communal garden
- EPC Rating = C
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A modern and spacious second floor apartment, conveniently situated in a tucked-away position close to the Common
Royal Tunbridge Wells is the only spa town in the Southeast of England with elegant architecture and a variety of cultural, entertainment and shopping attractions, including the Chalybeate Spring, two theatres, cafés and restaurants and a mixture of national multiple retailers and independent shops.
The historic and vibrant Pantiles area can be reached within about a 0.8 mile walk and the Common, with its network of footpaths and c ricket pitch, is just below to the South.
Tunbridge Wells (about 0.7 miles) has regular services to London Charing Cross (via London Bridge and Waterloo East) and Cannon Street from about 50 minutes.
- private entrance hall
- open-plan reception room
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 en suite
- underground parking space
- communal entrance hall
- entry phone system
- lift and stairs serving all floors
- communal garden
- EPC = C
9 Bishops Court is a well-presented second floor apartment in this modern purpose-built block. Tucked away in a convenient position close to the Common, it is located to take advantage of the lifestyle offered by the extensive amenities in Tunbridge Wells. The apartment is situated at the front of the building with a delightful outlook over the greenery of the Common.
Good ceiling heights and spacious rooms provide accommodation that suits the practical needs of modern living, well-served by the fully-fitted kitchen, modern bathrooms and ample storage. The light and airy open-plan reception room features a wide bay window to the corner, offering a dual aspect over the Common, and a gas coal-effect fireplace provides a homely focal point. The generous master bedroom benefits from a bay window, extensive fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room.
Communal gardens surround the building with mature trees to the boundaries and specimen trees to the lawns giving an established feel. A paved seating area offers a place for quiet contemplation and border planting to the garden and frontages add year-round texture and colour. The underground car park is accessed from the rear via an entrance on Hurstwood Lane, whilst visitor parking is catered for on the forecourt.
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years from 1 January 1993.
Services: Mains gas-fired central heating. Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Outgoings: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council: 01892 526121. Tax Band F.
Service charge: A service charge is payable annually towards the cost of maintenance of the common parts and estate, details of which are available from the office.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with Savills on 01892 507000. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Square Footage: 978 sq ft
From central Tunbridge Wells, proceed West out of town on the A264 (Church Road). Carry straight over at the traffic lights on the Common, turning left at the end to stay on the A264. Take the next turning on the right, Bishops Down Road. Bishops Court will be found as the road turns sharply to the left, on the left-hand corner of its junction with Hurstwood Lane. Number 9 is on the second floor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61692404.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUS160080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.