2 bedroom flat for saleEastwoodmains Road, Clarkston, Glasgow
Sold STC £199,000
- Well presented upper conversion
- Bright lounge, modern fitted kitchen
- Two bedrooms and modern shower room
- GCH, DG, contemporary decor
- Private gardens and off street parking
- Large undeveloped attic space
Well-presented upper conversion, enjoying an enviable position close to the centre of Clarkston with attractive outlook to the front. The property boasts a modern specification, private gardens and parking.
Nicely set back from Eastwoodmains Road, this impressive upper conversion offers well laid out accommodation with the added benefit of private gardens and off street parking.
Internally, the property extends to; entrance vestibule, hallway with storage and broad staircase leading to upper level, spacious landing which allows access to all rooms, bay window lounge with feature fireplace, two well-proportioned bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen and a contemporary shower room. There is also a large undeveloped attic space which offers excellent potential (subject to local authority consents). The property has a modern specification that includes gas fired central heating and double glazing (except feature windows), yet retains some beautiful traditional features. Externally, the property has private parking and gardens to the front with patio area to the rear.
The property occupies a particularly convenient position within Clarkston as a short stroll takes you to a number of shops, which cater for day to day requirements, banks, post office, health centre, restaurants and bars. The area also provides regular public transport links making it an ideal base for commuting, whilst a number of leisure facilities and parks are also available close by. Clarkston is also noted for its high standard of schooling for which this property lies within the catchment at both primary and secondary levels.
Hallway; 22'9 over staircase x 6'6
Lounge; 15'6 max x 12'2
Kitchen; 10'0 x 6'11
Bedroom One; 11'9 x 9'11
Bedroom Two; 10'0 x 9'10
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.