3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSnow Street, Roydon, Diss
Sold STC £395,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Picturesque Village Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Detached Double Garage
- Multiple off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
Situated in an elevated position, in a highly desirable area within the village of Roydon, is this three bedroom detached bungalow, which is extremely well presented and in good decorative order throughout and benefits two reception rooms, kitchen/ breakfast room, detached double garage. No Chain.
An exceptionally well presented three bedroom detached bungalow sat in an elevated position in the very desirable location of Snow Street.
The bungalow has been greatly improved and enhanced over recent years by the current vendor. The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room and utility area, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside, the property is approached by a tarmac driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and leads to the detached double garage, lawned frontage with ornamental pond and a range of flowering borders wrapping around to the side of the property and continuing, to a second driveway which offers potential for commercial vehicles, motor homes, caravans etc. to the rear the garden is part walled and fully enclosed, largely laid to lawn with a paved seating area.
Front aspect double glazed door, loft access, airing cupboard with oil fired boiler, carpet, radiator and two storage cupboards. Doors to;
Lounge 19' 4" x 12' 5" ( 5.89m x 3.78m )
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet, radiator, electric fireplace, double doors leading to;
Dining Room 18' 6" x 9' 8" ( 5.64m x 2.95m )
Front aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed sliding door to garden, carpet, radiator and door to;
Kitchen/breakfast Room L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.92m )
Rear and side aspect double glazed windows, work surface with 1 ½ bowl sink and drainer, integral fridge and freezer and dishwasher. A range of wall and base mounted units. An electric five ring ceramic hob and oven, tiled splash back, open to;
Breakfast Area 14' 2" x 8' 7" ( 4.32m x 2.62m )
Rear aspect double glazed door, radiator and tiled flooring.
Utility 7' 5" x 5' 6" ( 2.26m x 1.68m )
Rear and side aspect windows, side aspect door, space for tumble dryer and washing machine, radiator, tiled flooring and work surface.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.25m )
Front aspect double glazed window, radiator, carpet, fitted wardrobes and bedside cabinets, door to;
Tiled shower cubical, low level flush W/C, hand wash basin, tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" Excluding door recess x 9' 8" ( 3.25m Excluding door recess x 2.95m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.16m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window, heated towel rail, vinyl flooring, part tiled walls, vanity unit with wash basin and W/C. P shaped panelled bath with power shower over and tiled surround.
Rear aspect double glazed window, low level flush W/C and vinyl flooring.
Garage 18' 1" x 17' 4" ( 5.51m x 5.28m )
Rear aspect window and door, two up and over doors, power, light and water connection.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61692428.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.