2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrindles Field, Tonbridge, Kent
- 2 bedroom semi-detached home
- Garage and parking
- Well presented throughout
- Located in a quiet, safe and private road
- Walking distance to country parks, schools, station and shops
- EPC energy rating C (69)
If your dream is to have a well presented, modern property as your first home, or if you are looking to upsize or downsize to a home located in a safe and friendly private road, within walking distance of the main line station, schools and High Street then this property will be perfect for you.This immaculately presented semi-detached house is situated in the very sought after location of South Tonbridge, meaning it offers all that you'll ever need – from quiet country walks to busy high street shops.As you walk through the front door into the porch, instantly you will appreciate not walking straight into a lounge – great for taking boots and coats off but also keeping the heat in and cold out! The lounge is a lovely size to sit back and relax in with a nicely sized kitchen/breakfast room to cook and enjoy those evening meals. Upstairs consists of 2 good sized bedrooms and bathroom.A property of this stature would not be complete without a garage and two off road parking spaces. What's more, to the rear of the property there is a good sized private garden siding onto woodlands and is laid to lawn with a patio area also.So for all the first time buyers, couples, families or investors who are looking for that all round package dream home, then look no further - your dreams could come true sooner than you think.
- Lounge/Dining area: 15'8 x 11'11 (4.78m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen/breakfast room: 11'11 x 8'0 (3.63m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 10'7 (3.63m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 8'0 (3.63m x 2.44m)
- Off Road Parking x2
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61693919.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14130775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tonbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.