3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHansby Avenue, Leeds
Sold STC £145,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
Offered for sale is this beautifully presented family home. This three bedroom semi detached property located in Seacroft is close to local amenities and transport links. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer. Call 01132600945 today!
Offered for sale is this beautifully presented family home. This three bedroom semi detached property located in Seacroft is close to local amenities and transport links. The property is perfect for First Time Buyers and Investors alike. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer. Call 01132600945 today!
Double glazed door and window to front. Radiator.
Lounge 22' 1" x 11' 11" ( 6.73m x 3.63m )
Double glazed patio doors and window to the front. Gas fireplace, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 13' 3" into doorway ( 2.77m x 4.04m into doorway )
This fitted kitchen features a range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven and gas hob with cookerhood over. Plumbing for washing machine and central heating boiler. Door to side.
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator. Loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 12' 5" into doorway ( 3.84m x 3.78m into doorway )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.81m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to the rear, Built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bath and shower, wash hand basin, and WC. Double glazed window to the rear and side, radiator, and full tiling.
The front of the property features off road parking for ample cars! To the rear is a paved area leading to a lawn garden with fence boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.