3 bedroom terraced house for saleMount Pleasant, Stillington
Sold STC £80,000
- NO CHAIN INVOLVED
- Entrance Hall, Dining Room
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen With Electric Oven and Five Ring Gas Hob
- ``Large`` Landing Leading to Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate Shower cubical and W.C.
- ``Large Garden`` with decking, lawn, and graveled area's.
- Water Features and mixed variety of shrubs, plants and trees
- Enclosed Carport with Electric Remote Control Roller Door
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Northgates Are Pleased To Offer FOR SALE ** This Three Bed Mid Terraced Cottage With A Very Large Garden And Open Views Across The Country Side. The Property Is Situated In Stillington Village With Easy Access To The A177, Providing Excellent Commuting To Major Airports, Local Towns, The A1M And A19 Road Networks.
*NO CHAIN INVOLVED
*Entrance Hall, Dining Room
*Lounge, Fitted Kitchen With Electric Oven and Five Ring Gas Hob
*``Large`` Landing Leading to Three Bedrooms
*Bathroom with separate Shower cubical and W.C.
*``Large Garden`` with decking, lawn, and gravelled area's.
*Water Features and mixed variety of shrubs, plants and trees
*Enclosed Carport with Electric Remote Control Roller Door
*Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
*Viewing Highly Recommended
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61698083.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1512802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northgate Estate Agents & Property Management, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.