3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleManor Close, Dagenham
Withdrawn from Market
- 3 bedrooms
- Ornamental log burner
- Sought after quiet location
- No onward chain
- Double glazed PVC windows with diamond leaded
- Beautiful 70' lawn with patio area
- Plenty of storage cupboards
VIEWING LAUNCH DETAILS PRIORITY VIEWING EVENT ON Thursday 29th December. Call today to reserve your viewing place for this beautifully maintained 3 bedroom family home in the sought after Dagenham East area. The property is sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN and is priced to sell ! Only serious buyers need apply. (fees apply)
ACCCOMDATION AND LOCATION This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a well maintained three bedroom family house in the sought after Dagenham East area. The property boasts a fully equipped kitchen with separate dining area and large lounge which overlooks has a beautiful laid to lawn back garden which creates a tranquil open space to relax in. We have been advised by the vendor that the property has new guttering, an insulated loft and has cavity wall installation making it a low maintenance and energy efficient home. The property is in a quiet location yet is only a short walk to the Dagenham East District line station where you will find local shops and restaurant. It is also walking distance to the local schools.
ROOM AND SIZES Hall - 8' 06" x 4' 00" (2.59m x 1.22m)
Lounge - 20'10" x 9' 08" (6.35m x 2.93m)
Kitchen - 9' 07" x 9' 01" (2.92m x 2.77m)
Dining Room - 6' 05" x 7' 06" (1.96m x 2.29m)
Master Bedroom - 10' 07" x 11' 03" (3.23m x 3.43m)
Bedroom 2 - 8' 02" x 9' 11" (2.49m x 3.02m)
Bedroom 3 - 11' 06" x 6' 06" (3.51m x 1.98m)
Garden - 70' 00" x 22' 09" (21.34m x 6.93m)
TERMS OF SALE Please be aware that upon purchasing a Sale by Tender property, you will incur a fee to Homes24Seven Estate Agents in addition to the agreed purchase price. Full details are contained in our Sale by Tender offer form, which will be provided upon request from our office
AGENTS NOTE The vendors have requested that we advise all potential viewers of the following
1. The property that the house is currently all electric. However gas is run to the house and could be reinstalled if required.
2. There is no driveway but there are parking bays in front of the property available to all residents of the road.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61698086.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101107000787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes24seven, Barking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.