2 bedroom apartment for saleOld York Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18
Under Offer £650,000
- Impressive newly built duplex apartment
- Accommodation in excess of 670 sq. ft.
- High specification throughout L-shape open plan kitchen/reception
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with direct access onto a private patio
- Family bathroom
- South facing private garden
- Moments from the Tonsleys, Wandsworth Town and the river
- Excellent transport links nearby at Wandsworth Town mainline station and numerous bus services
With accommodation in excess of 670sqft, this contemporary two bedroom apartment has an open plan kitchen/reception with access onto a south facing garden. Both double bedrooms have direct access onto a patio and there is family bathroom.
The property has excellent transport links nearby and is serviced by many buses and Wandsworth Town mainline station is a short walk away. There are numerous shops, cafes, pubs and bars in nearby Old York Road, the Southside shopping centre and Wandsworth Town.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61698161.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY160227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.