4 bedroom detached house for saleNorth Moor Lane, Cottingham, HU16
- Spacious lounge - 23' 7" max x 13' 10" max (7.19m x 4.22m) Decorative fire surround with back and hearth
- solid wood mantel fitted with a gas living flame fire
- beamed ceiling.
- Dining kitchen - 25' 9" x 11'5" (7.85m x 3.02m) Fitted with a bespoke range of wall and base units in a cream finish with marble effect roll edge laminate work surface
- integrated appliances include a full height fridge and dishwasher
- half height panelled walls and gas point for a range cooker which may be available subject to separate negotiation.
- The property occupies approximately one third of an acre plot and is accessed via a gated tarmac drive which provides off road parking facilities together with a separate gravelled parking area. Th...
- is superbly private and secluded with hedging and fencing to the perimeters. The garden can be enjoyed from a paved patio area which is accessed via patio doors from the lounge. There is a summer h...
- Secluded Executive Family Home
- Over 2100 sq ft of Superb Accommodation
- Close To Cottingham Centre
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Approx One Third Of An Acre Plot
- Internal Viewing Strongly Advised
- Owners are looking to downsize and would consider a part exchange in west hull villages
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61705346.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS53211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.