4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOff West Lane, High Legh
- A development of ten exclusive 3 or 4 bedroom new homes
- Under construction with completions due in Spring/Summer 2016
- Reservations now being taken
- Set within private gated grounds with secure off road parking
*SHOW HOME NOW READY*
An exclusive gated development of just 10 luxurious three or four bedroom homes in a popular and sought after village, setwithin its own grounds, providing privacyand security for buyers, in the style of atraditional rural farmstead.A delightful rural setting for a collection of contemporary homes with character,High Legh is perfectly located for anyonesearching for the tranquillity of countryliving within easy distance of local villageamenities, market town boutiques, majorcity centres, the motorway network andtwo international airports. Early reservations are now being taken for completions scheduled to be Spring/Summer 2016, full plans and brochures, as well as a detailed specification can be obtained at our offices or on-line.
Comprising well proportioned and beautifully designed homes with prices starting at £450,000, buyers purchasing their home off-plan, before thedevelopment is complete, will be invited to add theirown touch with the selection of optional extras. This includes the opportunity to specify a three-bedroom home if requested, with the first floor layoutreconfigured to create a vast master suite with en-suiteand walk-in closet.
Plot 1 - RESERVED
Plot 2 - £475,000
Plot 3 - RESERVED
Plot 4 - RESERVED
Plot 5 - RESERVED
Plot 6 - RESERVED
Plot 7 - RESERVED
Plot 8 - RESERVED
Plot 9 - RESERVED
Plot 10 - RESERVED
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6269513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stuart Rushton & Co, Knutsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.