4 bedroom town house for saleBlenheim Square, North Weald, CM16
- Immaculate Four Bedroom Town House
- Modern Throughout
- Two Reception Rooms
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Bathroom, Two En-Suites & W/C
- Dressing Room To Master
- GCH & Double Glazing
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Well Maintained Garden With Decking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
An immaculate four bedroom detached town house in the modern development of Blenheim Square, overlooking the green. The property comprises of a modern fully fitted kitchen with an open plan lounge/diner, a good size second reception room, four double bedrooms, en-suite & dressing room to master, modern bathroom, further en-suite and downstairs W/C. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, a well maintained rear garden with decking, garage and off street parking. An internal viewing is highly advised.
Services - All mains services are understood to be connected, however no services or installations have been tested.
Council Tax - Band E, Epping Forest District Council.
Viewing - Viewing is available strictly by appointment only with Montagues.
Kitchen & Open Plan Reception : 8.14m x 3.29m (26'8" x 10'10")
Reception Room Two : 5.53m x 3.15m (18'2" x 10'4")
Master Bedroom : 3.71m x 3.29m (12'2" x 10'10")
Bedroom Two : 3.61m x 3.15m (11'10" x 10'4")
Bedroom Three : 4.09m x 2.84m (13'5" x 9'4")
Bedroom Four : 4.09m x 3.10m (13'5" x 10'2")
Dressing Room : 1.82m x 3.15m (5'12" x 10'4")
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MONTA_001197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Montagues, Epping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.