2 bedroom apartment for saleRedcliffe Square, London, SW10
- Bright reception rooms
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- High specification finish throughout
- Period conversion with high ceilings
- Bespoke wardrobes
- Loft space
- Interior designed
An interior designed refurbished two bed luxury flat (completed Aug 2016), set in a beautiful property. Flooded with natural light and premium wooden floors throughout. Excellent storage including huge loft space and a separate utility room. New double glazed sash windows throughout. Ready for someone to move straight in.
Reception/ Dining/ Kitchen:
- Open plan with high ceilings and period features.
- Electrical sockets include direct USB connections
- Integrated appliances include dishwasher, oven cooker, and microwave.
- Copper splash-back in kitchen
- Copper dining area light
- Superb views over the square. Enjoy your weekend breakfast overlooking the Square and magnificent Chelsea Church.
- Phone entry system for the main building door
- Intelligent Nest heating system which you can also control/ manage from your phone
- Luxury floor tiles with under-floor heating
- Period sink
- Large Shower with fixed shower head and hand-held shower head
- Bespoke full to ceiling wardrobes with gas operated pull-down rail
- Ensuite bathroom with fitted storage and granite top
- Ensuite benefits from under-floor heating
- Bespoke wardrobe
- Integrated bookshelf and shoe cabinet
- Houses washing machine and drier
- Integrated cycle hook to store your bicycle
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS53446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.