5 bedroom house for saleSpencer Road, East Molesey
- Five Bedroom Detached Home
- Period Features Throughout
- Highly Sought After Location
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Three Reception Rooms
- Carriage Driveway For 2/3 Cars
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Great School Catchments
This period home is ideally located being a stones throw from the High Street and is a short walk to the mainline Station with great links to London. The house also benefits great primary and secondary school catchments making this the perfect family home.
Ground floor accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, two reception rooms, open living kitchen/dining/family room, utility room, and integral garage. On the first floor are four large double bedrooms and a substantial bathroom with separate shower.
At the top of the house on the second floor is a further double bedroom which is well proportioned, benefitting a large en-suite and ample storage options.
Outside the property at the front is a carriage driveway suitable for 2/3 cars to park on. To the rear is an attractive and secluded Westerly facing garden.
Other noteworthy benefits include original features, spacious hallways/landings and ample storage throughout. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the size and quality on offer with this family home.
Call Newton Huxley Estate Agents today to book your appointment.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61713941.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Huxley, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.