3 bedroom apartment for saleMerrick House, Whale Avenue, Reading, RG2
- Three bedrooms/two bathrooms
- Upper floor view; Light and airy
- Fitted kitchen; Open plan living room
- Allocated parking and bus services
- Central heating; Double glazed
- Well-presented accommodation; EPC rating: B
Fabulous three bedroom split level apartment within this increasingly popular development, south of Reading town centre. Ideally located for the business centre at Green Park, with an array of shopping, bus services and easy access onto the M4 at junction 11.
Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room 6.76m (22'2) x 6.55m (21'6)
Bedroom One 4.45m (14'7) x 3.07m (10'1)
Bedroom Two 3.78m (12'5) x 2.82m (9'3)
Bedroom Three 2.84m (9'4) x 2.16m (7'1)
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: D
Remaining lease: 989 years (approx)
Maintenance charge: £1570 per annum (approx)
Ground rent: £550 per annum (approx)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61714061.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 70520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.