4 bedroom detached house for saleNicholls Close, Bridgwater
Sold STC £359,950
- 'THE PARKS' DEVELOPMENT
- FLAGSHIP DESIGN IN CORNER PLOT
- CONTEMPORARY SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- SUBSTANTIAL CONSERVATORY & SIDE CONSERVATORY/UTILITY
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING / GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- HIGHLY ATTRACTIVE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- LEVEL WALK TO TOWN CENTRE & REPUTABLE SCHOOLS
Well positioned and beautifully specified detached three/four bedroom family home on 'The Parks'. Lounge, dining room, contemporary kitchen linking to substantial conservatory, additional side conservatory/utility, ground floor study, WC, en-suite to master bedroom and family bathroom. UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, double garage, highly attractive gardens. Energy Rating: C-70
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7096883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbins Richards, Bridgwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.