3 bedroom apartment for saleRackheath Hall, Rackheath Park, Rackheath, Norfolk
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A stunning 3 bedroom split level apartment in a converted Grade ll listed Georgian Hall, standing in 4 acres (stms) of communal gardens and grounds.
- Communal reception hall
- Entrance hall
- Sitting room
- Dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Dressing room
- 2 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Period features
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Visitors parking
- Communal gardens and grounds in about 4 acres (stms)
Driving Distances (approx.)
- Norwich 5 miles
- Wroxham 4.4 miles
- Coast 16 miles
4 Rackheath Hall is one of six apartments which is part of a private development within the Grade ll listed former Georgian house Rackheath Hall. Rackheath Hall is located within 5 miles of the centre of Norwich, the cathedral city and regional centre of East Anglia. The city boasts a lively night life, cultural and social activities as well as good shopping and an historic centre. State, faith and independent schools for all age groups, comprehensive shopping facilities, the Norfolk and Norwich hospital, the University of East Anglia, public houses, cinemas, theatres and restaurants can all be found in Norwich. More local facilities and a Tesco supermarket in Rackheath. Wroxham and the Norfolk Broads along with a golf course at Sprowston Manor are all close by.
The apartment is approached via an oak panelled communal reception hall and sweeping staircase to the first and second floor of this impressive grade II listed Georgian hall. On the first floor the accommodation comprises an entrance hall with a staircase leading to the upper floor, a cloakroom, the sitting room is a room full of light with sash window with shutters looking out on to the lawns, a large dining room with period fireplace and two sash windows with shutters which leads through double doors to a well-designed bespoke kitchen with granite work tops and a comprehensive range of integrated appliances.
On the second floor is a large master bedroom with vaulted ceiling and original beams, there is a separate dressing room with bespoke wardrobes and shelving and en suite bathroom, a further 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The whole property is immaculately presented and benefits from period features and gas fired central heating.
The property is approached via a long private driveway through parkland. The communal grounds are beautifully landscaped and extend to approximately 4 acres (stms) with landscaped gardens laid to lawns, magnificent specimen trees, an ornamental lake with seating and an array of shrubs and borders. There is parking for two vehicles as well as visitor parking.
The property is offered with the benefit of the residue of a 125 year lease which commenced in 2000. Each of the six apartments owns a share of the freehold and the residents organize their own grounds maintenance through a limited company, with each apartment paying £3000 per annum for maintenance, gardening and insurance.
Directions NR13 6LP
Leave Norwich heading north on Magdalen Road, continuing straight across the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout, continue straight over onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Continue straight across the roundabout, passing Sprowston Manor Hotel. Turn right into the slip road by the two lodge houses into Rackheath Park, following the driveway down.
Rackheath Park is situated down a long driveway in a private development. When viewing the property please do not use the postcode in Sat Nav as it directs you incorrectly, please use our directions.
There is no lift at Rackheath Hall and pets are not permitted.
Broadland District Council, Band: E, Annual Cost: £1,907.22 (2016/17).
Mains electricity, gas, water and sewerage
Fixtures and Fittings
Items regarded as fixtures and fittings including carpets, curtains, light fittings, kitchen appliances and garden ornaments are excluded although these items may be available by separate negotiation.
Strictly by prior appointment with sole agents Jackson-Stops & Staff. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
1. These particulars have been prepared in good faith as a general guide, they are not exhaustive and include information provided to us by other parties including the seller, not all of which will have been verified by us.
2. We have not carried out a detailed or structural survey; we have not tested any services, appliances or fittings. Measurements, floor plans, orientation and distances are given as approximate only and should not be relied on.
3. The photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current, aspects may have changed since the photographs were taken. No assumption should be made that any contents are included in the sale.
4. We have not checked that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation approval, statutory or regulatory permissions or consents. Any reference to any alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that necessary planning, building regulations, or other consent has been obtained.
5. Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection, searches, enquiries, surveys, and professional advice about all relevant aspects of the property.
6. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact; we have no authority to make or give any representation or warranties in relation to the property. If these are required, you should include their terms in any contract between you and the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61714508.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR160251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.