4 bedroom detached house for saleMedina Avenue, Winsford
Sold STC £220,000
- Well-appointed detached house in cul-de-sac position
- Generous rear garden with good privacy
- Two reception rooms & large conservatory with living & dining space
- Four bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, & modernised master en-suite
- Gas central heating system & PVCu double glazing
- GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £240,000
GUIDE PRICE £220,000 - £240,000. This well-appointed detached house features a large conservatory that provides both additional living & dining space and overlooks a generous private rear garden. There are two further reception rooms, utility room, and a recently modernised en-suite shower room.
Occupying a desirable plot with a large rear garden and enjoying a cul-de-sac position, this detached house is situated in the Wharton area of Winsford and therefore well-positioned in the town for access to the M6 and the railway station. The property is appointed to a good modern standard and benefits from PVCu double glazing and gas central heating system. The accommodation is spacious and beautifully presented and comprises:- entrance hall with staircase to first floor; lounge with gas fire; study; large brick and PVCu double glazed conservatory of brick providing both living and dining space; fitted kitchen with integral appliances including refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, double oven, and four-ring hob with extractor canopy over; utility room with spaces for washing machine and tumble dryer; cloaks/WC; four double bedrooms all of which have fitted wardrobes and the master of which has a beautifully modernised en-suite shower room with under-floor heating; and family bathroom with three-piece bath suite. Externally the property is set back behind an open-plan lawn garden and tarmacadam driveway that leads to an integral garage/store which was partially converted to create the utility room. The rear garden is a particularly desirable feature of the property being generously sized, attractively landscaped, and offering excellent privacy. The garden is enclosed by fencing and features decked and paved patio areas, shaped lawn, and shrub borders.
Entrance Hall 8' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.41m )
Lounge 17' 2" x 11' 8" ( 5.23m x 3.56m )
Study 8' 8" x 9' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.97m )
Kitchen 14' 6" x 9' 5" ( 4.42m x 2.87m )
Utility Room 8' 4" x 8' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.51m )
Conservatory 26' x 9' extending to 15' 8" ( 7.92m x 2.74m extending to 4.78m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 11' 7" x 11' 8" ( 3.53m x 3.56m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 8' 3" ( 3.53m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.49m )
Bedroom 4 11' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.54m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61714757.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.