3 bedroom detached house for saleBanstead Road South, Sutton
- Three Bedroom
- Detached House
- Open Plan Reception/Dining Room
- Downstairs WC
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- South Sutton Location
- Close Proximity To Belmont, Carshalton Beeches & Sutton Train Station
A stirking detached house positioned in a beautiful South Sutton Location could make the ideal family home. This detached property will not disappoint as it offers a spacious open plan reception/dining area, modern kitchen, downstairs WC & conservatory. Call today to book your viewing!
We are delighted to offer to the market a superb three bedroom detached house positioned in a beautiful South Sutton Location. This detached property will not disappoint as it offers a spacious open plan reception/dining area, modern kitchen, downstairs WC & conservatory.
Moving upstairs the property benefits from two double bedrooms, a further bedroom & family bathroom. In addition, there is an attractive mature rear garden, off street parking & garage.
This ideal family home is situated in a fantastic road, which is in close proximity to Belmont, Carshalton Beeches & Sutton Train Station. Sutton Town Centre & Carshalton Beeches are nearby which offers an array of local bus routes. Viewings are strongly advised.
Staircase Leading To:-
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61716386.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUT104005. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.