2 bedroom apartment for saleWoodside Park, Rugby
Sold STC £147,500
- High Quality 2 Bedroom Apartment
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Convenient For Major Rail & Road Networks
- Parking Provided
- LIVE, BUY, INVEST
LIVE, BUY, INVEST
HIGH QUALITY 1 & 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS - NEXT PHASE LAUNCHING 17th SEPTEMBER - REGISTER NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
A fantastic opportunity to purchase high quality 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. Ideal for First Time buyers, Down sizing and investors. Situated in Rugby Town centre within access of major road (M6, M1, A14, A45, A5 & M45) & rail networks (Mainline to London in less than an hour). NEXT PHASE LAUNCHING SEPTEMBER 17TH - REGISTER NOW to avoid disappointment.
Open Plan Living Area
Help To Buy
Help to Buy(HTB)
HTB is a government backed scheme designed to help first time buyers & movers up the property ladder that are struggling with deposits. HTB offers 20% towards the deposit, You the Client need to fund a 5% deposit , Mortgage LTV 75%. Why wouldn't you find out more. (T&C apply).
Please note photographs are of the show apartment.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.