5 bedroom detached house for saleCassander Close, Fowlmere, Royston, Herts
- Sought after and well served south Cambridgeshire village
- Light and spacious accommodation extending to 2,100 sq ft
- Welcoming reception hall
- 2 reception rooms and study
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room and cloakroom
- 5 bedrooms (2 en-suite) and family bathroom
- Driveway with parking for several cars
- Detached double garage with garden store
- Enclosed rear garden
A superb 5 bedroom period style family house set in this popular south Cambridgeshire village with a double garage and enclosed garden.
Reception Hall, Sitting Room * Dining Room * Family Room/Study * Kitchen/Breakfast Room * Utility Room * Cloakroom * Landing * Master Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom * Guest Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room, Three Further Bedrooms * Family Bathroom * Driveway and Parking * Detached Double Garage * Enclosed Rear Garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61717289.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW160134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.