1 bedroom flat for saleCleveland Residences, Goodge Street, W1T
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- In The Heart Of Fitzrovia
- Recently Fully Refurbished
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Secure Entry Systems
- Communal Roof Garden
- Ideally Located For The West End And Fitzrovia
- Nearest Transport Links From Goodge Street And Great Portland Street Underground Stations
A modern 1 bedroom apartment in a superb location in the heart of Fitzrovia. The property and entire building was recently fully refurbished and features high end fixtures and fittings throughout. There is a full sized bathroom, fully fitted open plan kitchen and reception area and a spacious double bedroom. Residents of this red bricked conversion benefit from smart communal areas, secure entry systems and a communal roof garden with stunning views. Ideally located for The West End and Fitzrovia with an abundance of shops, bars and restaurants close by. Nearest transport links from Goodge Street,Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Circus Underground stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61717625.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKS140130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.