3 bedroom terraced house for saleRidley Avenue, Ealing, London, W13 9XW
- Newly Extended & Refurbished Terrace
- Separate Reception Room
- 3 Bedrooms (En Suite Shower to Master)
- Downstairs WC
- Stunning Open-Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining
- Southerly Facing 'Town' Garden
- Moments from Tube, Shops & Lammas Park
- Vacant - No Onward Chain!
Situated in this prime Northfields location, Tuffin & Wren are delighted to offer for sale a newly extended & extensively refurbished Victorian terrace. Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, the property now boasts stylish & contemporary living spaces over its three storeys. Features include; a master suite complete with en-suite shower room and 'Juliette' balcony, 2 further bedrooms, a separate reception room and a stunning full-width, open-plan kitchen/dining/living room extension. The property further benefits from a handy downstairs WC, luxurious family bathroom and its Southerly facing 'Town' garden.
Situated in this most convenient of locations besides St. Paul's Church and just minutes from the many shops, restaurants, Piccadilly Line tube station and the lovely Lammas Park, along Northfield Avenue.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 352923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tuffin & Wren, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.