4 bedroom detached house for saleBreakers Way, Dalgety Bay, Dunfermline, KY11
Fixed Price £279,950
- 10k Under Home Report
- Lovely Family Home Its A Must View
- NO CHAIN
- Stunning 4 Bed Detached Villa
- Fantastic Location And Views
- Extended Family Room To Rear
- Close To All Local Amenities
* 10K UNDER HOME REPORT
* Chain Free Stunning 4 Bed Detached Villa *
* Fantastic Views Over The Forth Towards The Bridges *
* Located In A Popular Area Of Dalgety Bay *
* Easy Access To Coastal And Countryside Walks *
* Private And Enclosed Rear Garden *
* 10,000 Under Home Report *This elevated detached villa provides fantastic views over the Forth from the front of the property and externally it provides an internal garage, a small but pleasant balcony area, grassed garden to the front and to the rear a private, enclosed garden that has its own decking area and patio area. Internally the property comprises: a ground floor WC, lounge that has a double door that can open into the dining area, kitchen, utility room, sun room/family room, 3 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom/office, family bathroom and an en-suite. The property offers ample storage and benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. EPC=C
Dalgety Bay is situated on the Fife Coastal Path providing walking or cycling to Queensferry and Aberdour. The town has its own railway halt giving access to Edinburgh or Glenrothes. There are nursery and primary schools, with secondary education located in Inverkeithing. The town has shopping facilities, a sports and social club, library, art club, tennis and sailing clubs and leisure centre.
Located in a highly sought after area of Dalgety Bay and the fact it offers an elevated position offering fantastic views over the Forth makes this property a worthy contender and with the bonus of being close to local amenities including the train halt viewing should be of the highest priority.
Lounge 17' 8" x 10' 2" (5.38m x 3.1m )
Dining Room / Kitchen 11' 8" x 19' 7" (3.56m x 5.97m )
Utility Room 5' 8" x 3' 9" (1.73m x 1.14m )
Master Bedroom 14' 6" x 10' 4" (4.42m x 3.15m )
En-Suite Shower Room 8' 2" x 3' 3" (2.49m x .99m )
Bedroom 11' 7" x 10' 4" (3.53m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 9' 0" x 7' 8" (2.74m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 8' 11" x 6' 10" (2.72m x 2.08m )
Bathroom 7' 5" x 5' 7" (2.26m x 1.7m )
WC 7' 11" x 2' 11" (2.41m x .89m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61717763.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528551390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOUR MOVE, Dalgety Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.