3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTheydon Avenue, Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes
Sold STC £450,000
- Three double bedrooms
- Re-fitted bath/shower room
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Kitchen/Breakfast room
- Boot/Garden room
Offered with no upward chain, a characterful, extended, period, three-bedroom, semi-detached family residence with flexible living space in the centre of Woburn Sands, less than a mile from Aspley Heath and the train station.
Offered with no upward chain, a characterful, extended, period, three-bedroom, semi-detached family residence with flexible living space, in the centre of Woburn Sands, less than a mile from Aspley Heath and the train station. Comprising, entrance hall, cloakroom, sitting room, dining room, family room, study, kitchen/breakfast room, utility, boot/hobbies room, three double bedrooms and a re-fitted bath/shower room. Immediate viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
Open plan with floral motif masonry detail at eye level, Victorian tiled flooring, outside courtesy light.
Wooden with multi-paned and fanlight glazed panes.
Strip wood floorboards, radiator, stairs to first floor, natural wood door.
Sitting Room 13' 6" into bay x 10' 9" ( 4.11m into bay x 3.28m )
Brick fireplace with quarry tiled hearth and tiled mantle over, inset multi-fuel burning stove, walk in double glazed bay window to front, three radiators, strip wood floorboards, coving, integral sliding natural wood door to: -
Dining Room 13' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, strip wood floorboards, natural wood door to:-
Family Room 9' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.57m )
Under stairs pantry/storage cupboard, built in wooden peninsular bar to inner wall, natural wood door with glazed panel and side window, natural wood door.
Lean to Study Area 8' 2" x 4' 9" ( 2.49m x 1.45m )
With double glazed windows to side and rear and radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Area 12' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.71m x 3.23m )
With a range of storage units at eye and base level with drawers and butchers block effect work surfaces over, tiling, one and a half bowl ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, cooker point. Plumbing for automatic dishwasher, recessed lighting, twin double glazed doors to side garden, double glazed window to side, wood laminate flooring, natural wood door to: -
Utility 10' 8" max x 8' 2" max ( 3.25m max x 2.49m max )
L-shaped room - Two double glazed windows to side, marble effect work surfaces, inset square ceramic sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, radiator, wood laminate flooring door cloakroom, door to lean to rear boot room/hobbies room.
Low level WC, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, extractor fan, access to roof void.
Boot/ Hobbies Room 10' x 8' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.51m )
Of wooden and glazed construction appended to end of the residence, with heater, windows to rear overlooking the garden, and part glazed side door to garden with connecting door to utility room.
Landing with return natural wood balustrade, second staircase to second floor, doors to: -
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 11' 4" ( 4.11m x 3.45m )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, wood laminate flooring, natural wood door.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking garden, radiator, wood laminate flooring, natural wood door.
Bath/ Shower Room 8' 9" x 7' 10" ( 2.67m x 2.39m )
Refitted to comprise, panelled bath, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap, low level WC, heated rail, separate shower cubicle with shower unit, tiling and twin shower doors, white wood laminate flooring, cupboard housing gas fired Worcester boiler, obscure glazed window to rear, natural wood door.
Landing, double glazed window to rear, door to: -
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.40m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear overlooking garden, wood laminate flooring, wall light points, twin doors to recessed walk in wardrobe (11'2 x 4'9) with wall following roofline contour, access to eaves storage.
To the front, retaining brick wall, tiled pathway to storm porch.
Covered side storage area (21'6 x 5'7) Fully paved, power and light with entrances to front and rear leading to:-
Side Garden - Fully paved and enclosed. Outside water tap. Separate entrances to kitchen and boot/hobbies room. Leading to:-
Rear Garden - Fully enclosed, lawned area with planted borders and feature pergola, leading to decking area and raised block paved patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61718387.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS102145. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.