2 bedroom house for saleEllisons Quay, Burton Waters, Lincoln
Guide Price £160,000
- Two Bedroom Coach House
- Sought After Marina Development
- Immaculately Presented Accommodation
- Idyllic Gated Community
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
A seclusive property hidden within the marina estate of Burton Waters. Nestled within an exclusive gated community is this Two Bedroom Coach House. The residence offers immaculately presented accommodation throughout the entirety alongside well appointed and sizeable living areas.
A seclusive property hidden within the marina estate of Burton Waters. Nestled within an exclusive gated community is this Two Bedroom Coach House. The residence offers immaculately presented accommodation throughout the entirety alongside well appointed and sizeable living areas. The home briefly comprises an Entrance Hall, Landing, Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Jack and Jill Bathroom and Outside area with dual allocated parking spaces. Within 4 miles of the heart of the historical cathedral city of Lincoln with excellent transport links voyaging through the neighbourhood.
Entering the property directly to stairs rising to the first floor.
With wall mounted pane radiator, two idyllic storage cupboards and giving access to all accommodation and loft.
Lounge 12' 6" x 16' 10" ( 3.81m x 5.13m )
With double glazed French Doors leading out to the rear of the properties Juliet Balcony, wall mounted panel radiator and TV point.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 11' 8" ( 2.90m x 3.56m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces, incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integral electric oven five ring gas hob, benefiting from built in appliances such as Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Washer/Dryer, complete with tiled flooring and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 10' 10" ( 4.17m x 3.30m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and door leading into Jack and Jill Bathroom.
Bedroom Two 10' x 11' 5" ( 3.05m x 3.48m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a Three Piece suite comprising low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel with with shower attachment above and double glazed frosted window to the side aspect.
The property offers two allocated parking spaces to the front of the property within communal grounds.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61719737.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.