Land for saleWalesby Road, Market Rasen
- Full Planning Permission for Three Bedroom Detached Dormer Bungalow with Double Garage
- Enclosed Woodland to Rear
- 0.4 of an Acre
- Planning Application Number : 131053
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Situated within the ever popular town of Market Rasen within close proximity to a vast array of amenities, schooling and excellent transport links is this plot of land currently benefiting from full planning permission for a three bedroom detached dormer bungalow with double garage.
Situated within the ever popular town of Market Rasen within close proximity to a vast array of amenities, schooling and excellent transport links is this plot of land currently benefiting from full planning permission for a three bedroom detached dormer bungalow with double garage. Furthermore the land benefits from an extensive enclosed woodland to the rear which is included in the sale which could potentially be developed into a large rear garden. EARLY VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.