3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlackthorn Lane, Willerby, HULL
Sold STC £150,000
- GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £160,000
- Excellent Condition & No Chain
- New Kitchen & Bathroom
- Lovely Garden
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
A beautiful property located in the ever popular residential area of Willerby - view now to avoid disappointment!
A beautiful property located in the ever popular residential area of Willerby. Within walking distance to local shops and amenities as well as offering good school catchment areas. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall with a ground floor wc, a lovely large lounge/diner and a new modern kitchen with integrated appliances. To the first floor are 3 excellent sized bedrooms and the modern family shower room. To the rear is an easily maintained garden which id a good size and the added benefit of a large driveway and garage.
Re-wired November 2015.
A beautiful property located in the ever popular residential area of Willerby. Within walking distance to local shops and amenities as well as offering good school catchment areas.
With door to the front and radiator.
With double glazed window to the front, wash hand basin with splash back tiling and low level wc.
Lounge 8' 6" extending to 13'9" into recess x 23' 11" ( 2.59m extending to 13'9" into recess x 7.29m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, double glazed windows to the side and rear, feature fireplace incorporating an electric fire, two radiators and dining area.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 11' 3" ( 2.41m x 3.43m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with splash back tiling, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, integrated dish washer and fridge/freezer, door to the rear and double glazed window to the rear.
With stairs from the ground floor, loft access and cupboard.
Bedroom 1 7' 11" to wardrobe fronts + recess x 12' 6" plus built in cupboard ( 2.41m to wardrobe fronts + recess x 3.81m plus built in cupboard )
With double glazed window to the front, range of mirror fronted sliding wardrobes, shelved cupboard and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" plus recess x 9' plus built in cupboard ( 3.12m plus recess x 2.74m plus built in cupboard )
With double glazed window to the rear, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 11" x 9' 3" including stair bulkhead ( 2.11m x 2.82m including stair bulkhead )
With double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
With double glazed window to the front, shower cubicle with mains shower, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, walk in cupboard, radiator and paneled ceiling.
Pebbled rear garden for ease of maintenance.
With double glazed window to the side.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61719764.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.