3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBuxton Drive, Mickleover, DERBY
- Three bedrooms
- Popular location
**OPEN DAY 19th NOVEMBER 10am-2pm**
Located within the heart of Mickleover, and within close proximity to local road links, shops and amenities. Is this well presented three bedroom semi-detached home, benefitting from a garage and off road car standing.
With entrance door to front, radiator and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge/diner 22' 6" x 13' 5" max ( 6.86m x 4.09m max )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature gas fireplace and radiator.
With double glazed window, double glazed patio doors giving access to the conservatory, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 6" ( 2.87m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surface, double electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, double glazed window to the rear and side, and door giving access to the side.
Conservatory 11' 2" x 10' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.15m )
Brick built conservatory of UPVC construction, French style doors giving access to the garden.
First Floor Landing
With loft access and obscure double glazed to the side.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 11' 3" ( 4.01m x 3.43m )
With double glazed window to the front, fitted wardobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.33m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.57m x 2.54m )
With double glazed window to the front, built in cupboard and radiator.
Low level W.C., wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, towel radiator, and obscure double glazed window to the side and rear.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing room for off road car standing, leading to the single detached garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with paved patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61719827.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.