3 bedroom bungalow for saleMartineau Lane, Norwich
- Sought after location
- Some modernisation required
- Gas fired central heating & uPVC double glazing
- Garage & off road parking
- Delightful enclosed rear garden
A well-proportioned and sizable detached chalet bungalow situated just south of Norwich City Centre. The property requires some modernisation, but boasts uPVC double glazing, modern gas central heating ample off road parking and a lovely enclosed rear garden.
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, textured ceiling and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 16' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.95m x 3.56m )
Full height uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, two radiators, textured ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 8' 8" ( 4.47m x 2.64m )
Fully fitted range of wall and base level kitchen units with worksurface over, inset porcelain sink with double drainer and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, radiator, central heating boiler, larder, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and door to rear aspect.
Dining Room / Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.97m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and textured ceiling.
With wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, radiator, textured ceiling and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' x 12' ( 3.66m x 3.66m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, textured ceiling and eaves storage.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, textured ceiling and eaves storage.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 5' 1" ( 2.18m x 1.55m )
With a suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, radiator, textured ceiling and two uPVC double glazed windows to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a large driveway with access to the garage and a gravel driveway with inset flowers, plants and shrubs. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, path, green house, vegetable patch and decorative borders. The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and mature hedging.
Garage 18' 1" x 9' 1" ( 5.51m x 2.77m )
Up and over door, power, lights, double glazed window to the rear aspect and personal door to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61721933.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.