2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColne Road, Coggeshall, Colchester
Sold STC £285,000
- Two bedrooms
- Detached Garage
- Good-sized plot
- No Chain
Delightful VICTORIAN STYLE semi-detached home situated in the picturesque village of COGGESHALL. Property does require some updating but sits on a good sized plot making it ideal for extending (STP). In close proximity to both schools and within walking distance to village centre. NO CHAIN.
Coggeshall is a small picturesque market town situated 10 miles from Colchester. Known for its hundreds of listed buildings and former extensive antiques trade, some local businesses have been established for hundreds of years.
Two National Trust buildings, Grange Barn and Paycocke House are located in Coggeshall, as well as a good selection of local shops, public houses, restaurants and a tea-room. The weekly market has run on Market Hill since 1256, as well as a monthly Coggeshall Farmers market.
Coggeshall won the Essex best kept village award in its category several times and was named in the Eastern England and Home Counties village of the year in 2003. Coggeshall benefits from both primary and secondary education with Honywood Community Science School locally known as a higher achieving leading specialist school and being in the top ten percent of secondary schools in the country.
Kelvedon mainline railway station is 3 miles away served by Coggeshall community bus, providing weekday commuter morning and evening service. Kelvedon to Liverpool Street is approximately a 50 minute train journey.
Double-glazed entrance door to front, wall-mounted gas heater, stairs to first floor and door to :-
Lounge 12' 4" max x 10' 5" ( 3.76m max x 3.18m )
Double-glazed window to front, built-in storage, stone fireplace with inset gas fire and door to :-
Kitchen / Diner 15' 5" x 11' 3" ( 4.70m x 3.43m )
Double-glazed windows to rear and side. Laminate worktop with inset sink and drainer unit and cupboards under and spaces under for fridge and freezer. Space for cooker. wall-mounted heater, part-tiled walls, built-in cupboard, built-in understairs cupboard with wooden and glazed door to:-
Double-glazed aspects, solid roof, double-glazed door to side.
Double-glazed window to side and doors to :-
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.31m )
Double-glazed window to front, two built-in wardrobes and wall-mounted heater.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 7' 5" narrowing to 6' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.26m narrowing to 1.91m )
Double-glazed window to rear.
Double-glazed obscure window to side, low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel-enclosed bath, built-in airing cupboard, part-tiled walls and wall-mounted electric heater.
Enclosed to front by low-level brick pillars and panel-fencing with pedestrian and vehicular access gates. To the front is a lawned area and to the left is a further lawn and hardstanding driveway leading to a detached garage.
Fully-enclosed by panel-fencing and mature hedging with established shrubs. There is a brick outbuilding and shed to remain. Access via door to side of detached garage.
Double doors to front with door to side and windows to rear and side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61722020.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS103042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.