Light Industrial for saleWAREHOUSE BUILDING WITH YARD, COCKER AVENUE, POULTON INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, POULTON LE FYLDE, FY6
9,390 sq. ft. | £425,000
- 9,390 sq ft (872 sq m)
- GROUND FLOOR WAREHOUSE: GIA 8,900 SQ FT
- FIRST FLOOR OFFICES: NIA 490 SQ FT
- TOTAL COMBINED SPACE: 9,390 SQ FT
- CAR PARKING & A YARD TO THE SIDE
- THREE LOADING DOORS
This light industrial building provides warehouse/workshop space. The warehouse space could be used for a variety of purposes (subject to planning consent).
- Mainly open plan premises
- Portal frame warehouse building
- Ground floor staff room/WCs
- First floor Offices & WC
- Eaves height approx. 5 metres
- Enclosed Yard (to the side)
- Car parking spaces to the front
- Good loading access/facilities
- Front, side and rear loading doors
Internal viewings are highly recommended by prior appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61722185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Poulton-le-Fylde (0.8 mi)
- Layton (2.4 mi)
- Blackpool North (3.5 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference 5220FH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.