4 bedroom terraced house for saleBreedon Drive, Lincoln
- Four Bedroom Mid Terraced Home
- Sizeable Living Accommodation
- Outskirts of the Cathedral Quarter
- Within Close Proximity to the City Centre
- Excellent Transport Links
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Situated within the outskirts of the Cathedral Quarter is this Four Bedroom Mid Terraced Home. The residence offers an extension with conservatory to the rear and sizeable accommodation throughout. This property is being offered to the market with no onward chain.
Situated within the outskirts of the Cathedral Quarter is this Four Bedroom Mid Terraced Home. The residence offers an extension with conservatory to the rear and sizeable accommodation throughout. The property briefly comprises Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Conservatory, First Floor Landing, Four Bedrooms, Shower Room and Bathroom. Neighbouring numerous local amenities such as schools, shops, eateries and excellent transport links voyaging into the historical cathedral city of Lincoln. This property is being offered to the market with no onward chain.
Entering the property via double glazed door to the front aspect accompanied by double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and double glazed uPVC window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 19' 9" x 11' 1" ( 6.02m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric marble hearth and surround fireplace alongside wall mounted panel radiator
Dining Room 12' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.84m x 3.23m )
With wall mounted panel radiator and ceiling beam surrounding
Kitchen 12' 3" x 6' 4" ( 3.73m x 1.93m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces, incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integral electric oven gas hob with cooker hood above complete with tiling and plumbing for washing machine
Utility 12' 4" x 5' 10" ( 3.76m x 1.78m )
Fitted with wall and base level units, holding the central heating boiler and door leading out to the external of the property
Conservatory 9' 6" x 15' 11" ( 2.90m x 4.85m )
uPVC based conservatory with double glazed windows to the side aspect and wall mounted panel radiator
First Floor Landing
With linen cupboard and loft access
Bedroom One 11' x 9' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.77m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 18' 11" ( 2.92m x 5.77m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and fitted wardrobes
Bedroom Three 6' 3" x 8' 6" ( 1.91m x 2.59m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator
Bedroom Four 9' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, built in wardrobes and overlooking field views
Built with shower cubicle being electric, heated towel rail and partially tiled
Fitted with a Three Piece suite comprising low level flush WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle complete with partial tiling and double glazed window to the rear aspect
Enclosed Front and Rear Gardens with timber shed to the rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61723598.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.