2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirchwood Avenue, Lincoln
Sold STC £110,000
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Cottage
- Off Street Parking
- Ideal Investment Buy
- Close to Local Amenities
- Excellent Transport Links
Situated within the Sought After suburb of Birchwood within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this Two Bedroom Semi Detached cottage which is in need of a partial renovation. The property benefits from brand new fully insulated roof, recently fitted boiler and double glazed windows.
Situated within the Sought After suburb of Birchwood within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this Two Bedroom Semi Detached cottage which is in need of a partial renovation. The property benefits from brand new fully insulated roof, recently fitted boiler and double glazed windows throughout a majority of the residence. Internally the accommodation offers Kitchen, Entrance Hall, Lounge, First Floor Landing, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom and maintainable front and rear gardens. Neighbouring numerous local amenities such as convenience stores, eateries and transport links.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 7' 10" ( 4.04m x 2.39m )
Entering the property via wooden door into fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces, incorporating stainless steel one bowl sink drainer, gas pipe for oven/cooking appliance, plumbing for washing machine, holding the heating boiler and fuse box with double glazed window to the front aspect.
With wooden door to the rear aspect, double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and idyllic understairs cupboard.
Lounge 12' x 12' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.84m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, feature gas fireplace and TV point.
First Floor Landing
With single glazed window to the rear aspect
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 13' 1" into the recess ( 3.94m x 3.99m into the recess )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 13' 3" into the recess ( 2.54m x 4.04m into the recess )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and airing cupboard with tank and shelving.
A Three Piece suite comprising low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, wall mounted panel radiator, complete with partial tiling and double glazed window to the side aspect and giving access into the loft.
Sizeable storage buildings and driveway for multiple vehicles to the front of the property. Fully enclosed rear garden via timber fencing and brick walls, green house, mainly laid to lawn with concrete flooring giving access into Entrance Hall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61723610.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.