2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorth Street, Stoke-Sub-Hamdon
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautiful Village Location
- Recently Refurbished Semi Detached Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Driveway Parking
- Good Size Gardens
Situated in the desirable village of Stoke Sub Hamdon, is this semi detached home offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation is presented in excellent decorative order & benefits from a recently fitted kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms, driveway parking & good size gardens.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Living/ Dining Room 24' 5" max x 15' 10" max ( 7.44m max x 4.83m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear. Feature fireplace with gas fire, back boiler and stone surround. Stairs rising to the first floor. Understairs cupboard. Aerial point. Two radiators. Sliding door opening into:
Fitted Kitchen 8' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear. A range of recently fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Free standing cooker with cooker hood over. Washing machine. Fridge and freezer. Tiled floor. Double glazed door to the rear opening into:
Conservatory 8' 10" x 8' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.64m )
UPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear and sides. Tiled floor. Double glazed door to the rear opening to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom One 15' 11" max x 8' 7" max ( 4.85m max x 2.62m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 8' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Radiator.
The garden is laid to shingle with a path leading to the front entrance and gated side access to the rear garden.
A good size rear garden laid to lawn with access to the driveway to the rear.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the first exit. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Lysander Road. At the roundabout take the second exit onto A3088. At the roundabout take the first exit continuing on the A3088. At the roundabout take the first exit onto A303. Take the first exit signposted Stoke Sub Hamdon. Turn right onto North Street and the property can be found via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61723655.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.