1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSalisbury Road, Fordingbridge
Sold STC £110,000
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Private Retirement Development
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Level Walking Distance from Town Centre
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
- Chain Free
One bedroom GROUND FLOOR retirement apartment situated within a level walking distance of Fordingbrige town centre offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN!
Located within a level walking distance of Fordingbridge town centre, Fox & Sons are proud to offer this immaculately presented GROUND FLOOR McCarthy & Stone one bedroom retirement apartment. Homebridge House offers visitors and residents parking, a communal residents lounge, 24 hour emergency call system, guest bedroom suite and laundry room.
The property itself benefits from a re-fitted and fully tiled shower room comprising of a white suite with enclosed double shower cubicle with shower mixer, wash hand basin inset in to a vanity unit with cupboards under and wc. The light and airy living room offers direct access on to the attractive communal gardens via a patio door and leads to a fully fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units and integrated high level electric oven and hob. The double bedroom has a built in wardrobe providing hanging space and there is a further spacious walk-in cupboard accessed from the entrance hallway. The property is offered with no forward chain.
Lounge 17' 4" x 10' 6" ( 5.28m x 3.20m )
Kitchen 5' 4" x 7' 1" ( 1.63m x 2.16m )
Bedroom One 14' x 8' 8" ( 4.27m x 2.64m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61723676.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FDB102426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fordingbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.