Light Industrial for saleWAREHOUSE BUILDING WITH YARD, BURLINGTON COURT, COCKER AVENUE, POULTON BUSINESS PARK, POULTON LE FYLDE, FY6
Removed 18,682 sq. ft. | £850,000
- 18,682 sq ft (1,735 sq m)
- TWO BUILDINGS AVAILABLE TOGETHER OR INDIVIDUALLY (SUBJECT TO SELLER APPROVAL)
- BUILDING 1 OF 2 - TRILANCO BUILDINGS
- ACCESSED OFF COCKER AVENUE
- PROVIDES WAREHOUSE/LIGHT INDUSTRIAL SPACE
- YARD FOR LOADING, TURNING & PARKING
- GROSS INTERNAL AREA: 18,682 SQ FT (1736 SQ M)
- TOTAL SITE AREA: APPROX. 26705 SQ FT
Duxburys are delighted to offer for sale this warehouse building with yard located on Cocker Avenue, Poulton Business Park.
The building is used as the headquarters for Trilanco who are a wholesaler of animal health and equine products. The building is one of two buildings available to be purchased due to the planned relocation and expansion of Trilanco to Mill Farm in Wesham, Kirkham. An exact date for this move is to be confirmed.
This Cocker Avenue Building is accessed directly off Cocker Avenue with car parking to the front and a gated yard with loading and turning facilities for heavy goods vehicles.
- Steel portal frame industrial units
- Mainly open plan and interconnecting
- External walls are a mix of brick & insulated profile cladding
- Ground floor GIA 13,974 SQ FT
- Mezzanine to part: GIA 4708 SQ FT
- TOTAL BUILDING GIA: 18,682 SQ FT
- Total site area: approx. 26,705 sq ft
- Five separate Loading/vehicle access doors
- Independent yard for loading and parking
- Inter-linked (at present) to the 2nd Trilanco building via a covered external area
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-61723718.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.