2 bedroom park home for saleCupola Park, Whatstandwell, Matlock
- TWO BEDROOMS
- Fitted kitchen
- Spacious lounge
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- Fitted bathroom
- BUYERS INCENTIVE APPLIED TO THIS PROPERTY *subject to terms and conditions
Set within a rural and peaceful location and being close to countryside walks this property briefly comprises; entrance hallway, GENEROUS LOUNGE, dining room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a fitted bathroom. Outside there is an allocated PARKING space and low maintance GARDEN to enjoy
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a well appointed TWO BEDROOM residence situated within a sought after and well established park development. Set within a rural and peaceful location and being close to countryside walks this property briefly comprises; entrance hallway, GENEROUS LOUNGE, dining room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a fitted bathroom. Outside there is an allocated PARKING space and low maintance GARDEN to enjoy. Call today to arrange your viewing.
Having UPVC double glazed entrance door to the front elevation, UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, electric storage heater, telephone point and fitted carpet.
Lounge 11' 2" x 16' 1" ( 3.40m x 4.90m )
Having UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, gas fireplace with back boiler, wall lights, radiator, TV point and fitted carpet.
Dining Room 8' 1" x 8' 2" ( 2.46m x 2.49m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, wall lights, radiator, electric storage heater and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 15' 5" ( 2.90m x 4.70m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, TV point, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, breakfast bar, radiator, houses the hot water tank, laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and UPVC double glazed door leading to the rear garden,
Bedroom 1 9' 6" x 10' ( 2.90m x 3.05m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, two built-in wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 11' 4" including wardrobes ( 2.87m x 3.45m including wardrobes )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, built-in wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bathroom 6' 5" x 6' 9" ( 1.96m x 2.06m )
Fitted with bath with electric shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin and low flush WC. Extractor fan, shaver point radiator, UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and fitted carpet.
Outside there is an allocated PARKING space and low maintance GARDEN to enjoy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL202300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.