4 bedroom detached house for saleGurney Road, New Costessey, NORWICH
Guide Price £325,000
- Beautiful family home
- Superior fixtures and fittings
- Delightful enclosed tiered garden
- Fabulous location
- Open plan kitchen / dining area
- Luxury bathroom & en-suite
GUIDE £325,000 - £350,000
A contemporary & beautiful detached family home situated to the west of Norwich City Centre within the popular suburb of Costessey. This home has been upgraded to offer stylish & contemporary accommodation and an early viewing is highly recommended.
uPVC double glazed entrance door, inset floor mat, stairs to first floor with under stairs storage area with shelving, textured ceiling, coving and radiator.
Study 8' 2" x 7' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.36m )
uPVc double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling and coving.
Low level WC, wash hand basin set in vanity unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, extractor fan, slated tile floor and smooth ceiling.
Lounge 19' 2" x 11' 9" ( 5.84m x 3.58m )
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, textured ceiling and coving, wall lights, feature fireplace with brick hearth and double doors to:
Kitchen / Dining Room
Dining Area 11' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.95m )
Double glazed sliding patio door, radiator, smooth ceiling, coving and column radiator. Open through to:
Kitchen 15' 5" x 13' ( 4.70m x 3.96m )
Fully fitted range of quality cream gloss wall and base level kitchen units with worksurface over, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, feature central island unit, wine cooler, range cooker with glass splashbacks and extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, plumbing for washing machine, under cabinet lighting, LED floor lights, cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler, smooth ceiling and coving with uPVC double glazed window to the side and rear aspects.
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, loft access with drop down ladder, airing cupboard and radiator.
Master Bedroom 13' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.56m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe and fitted bed surround.
With a suite comprising double width shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity and WC, with fully tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, heated towel rail, plastered ceiling with inset spotlights and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 11' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.56m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobe and fitted bed surround, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 9' ( 3.99m x 2.74m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" into wardrobe x 7' 1" ( 2.92m into wardrobe x 2.16m )
uPVc double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, fitted vanity desk, fitted wardrobe, textured ceiling and coving.
With a suite comprising luxury Jacuzzi spa bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity drawer and low level WC with part tiled walls, heated towel rail, smooth ceiling, coving and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a driveway accessed via double gates with dwarf walling to the front and timber panel fencing to the side and a lawn with decorative flower beds. There is a covered patio area to the side of the property which opens up into a raised roof terrace with brick weave patio area and shingle. From the roof terrace there are steps down into the rear garden which is landscaped with central lawn area and a variety of patio areas with gravel borders, sweeping borders with flowers, plants and shrubs and further raised flower bed.
Garage 18' 3" x 8' 2" ( 5.56m x 2.49m )
With up and over door, space for fridge freezer, base units with worksurface over, eaves storage and door to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61725638.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123709. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.