2 bedroom flat for saleHightrees House, Nightingale Lane, Clapham South, London, SW12
- Well-presented apartment
- Set within a renowned Art Deco style building
- Double aspect reception room
- Well-appointed kitchen
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Private parking space
- Beautifully restored communal areas
- Communal gardens, roof terraces and an indoor swimming pool
- Located immediately adjacent to Clapham Common
- A five minute stroll from Clapham South underground station
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce to the market a well-presented apartment set within a much sought after Art-Deco style building on the edge of Clapham Common. The apartment boasts well proportioned accommodation and has been maintained to a high standard throughout. The communal front entrance leads into the impressive entrance hall which benefits from many of the original period features. Stairs or lift lead down to the private front door to the apartment. Once inside the apartment there is an entrance hall with video entry-phone system, wood flooring which extends throughout the apartment and a large storage cupboard. The reception room is bright and spacious and directly overlooks the communal gardens. The two double bedrooms also overlook the gardens and benefit from built-in wardrobes providing useful storage space. The kitchen features a range of eye and base level units with work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer with a mixer tap and tiled splash backs with granite work surfaces and space for and integrated appliances. Immediately adjacent to the kitchen is a stylish bathroom. The apartment benefits from the use of the well maintained communal areas including gardens, roof terraces and an indoor heated swimming pool. There is also a porter/caretaker who lives on the premises. Hightrees House is a renowned Art Deco building a five minute walk from Clapham South Underground station (Zone 2) and is close to the amenities local to Clapham Common, Abbeville and Balham.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61727174.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.